Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nov 30 2010-2

My  Love,
The fifth day! Without you....
I can't begin to say how much it hurts. All I can do is crying. 
Crying out loud... Keep calling your name out, keep begging GOD to make you miss me just, just one more time, miss me enough to contact me.

I am a crazy girl now. I hug RED, and dance with him!!!!!! I still am waiting for him to turn into YOU and I see you are smiling at me again. I never knew how precious that smile was until
I lost it...


Baby,
When you are reading this, You won't be able to ask me how I was feeling these days.
I feel my heart is destroyed. Like someone is walking on it. I feel breathing is the hardest thing I can do. I feel I am dead.
I am so sorry for every moment I could share with you but I stupidly lost them for nothing.
I wish, I wish one time, before my death, before my body say good bye to this world, I wish just for one time, I could share a short loving moment with you. just for one more time...
And my baby,
Even if you don't share that moment with me, Just Know for the rest of your life, 
Wherever I am, dead or alive, my heart will be for you, and ONLY you.