Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov 29 2010-3

My baby,
When you are reading these words, I am not in this world anymore.
My heart aches, because right now, the only thing I can wish for is to hear you one more time.

To hear your sweet words one more time. To close my eyes, let you take my pain away and let me just look at your eyes when my soul is about to leave my body forever.
I wish I could taste your lips and feel your warm body when my body is getting cold.
I wish I was something in your life. Something in your room. Something so close to you. Something that you would never want to throw it away. Something that you would always look at it when you are walking. I wish I didn’t have to die to fly to you. I wish I didn’t have to die to be able to hold you when you are sleeping on your bed. I wish I could have one wish that really would come true.
I wouldn’t want something so great. I just would wish for you to love me one more time.
Your love was everything I had and now, without it, I am nothing,
I am empty, I am dead.