Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12 22 2010!!!!!!!!!

look at that date!!!!!!!!! it's like my birthday date( of course in our calendar!)

 I didn't want to post anything here before you leave me again and you left me today!
It's like my birthday dates, will be the worse days in my life.
it took only 10 days for you to leave me again.

but this time , it was very unfair.
i needed you today. I needed you to be a calm man and take care of me only for one day. 
But you thought like always that I don't deserve that. 
When you even said I was nice and loving the last time we talked. even for returning that to me, you refused to be kind with me. 
Today was one of the hardest day for me in my life and you still with knowing that, 
refused to help me. 
Now, I am here, wondering, if you could not be good today, 
how can I count on you for any other day?
The truth is, the more I stay with you, The more I see how much you hate me. 
You don't spend a minute for us. you don't spend a day for us to make something happens.
You just hate me and how difficult and heartbreaking it is, to be in love with who hates me the most...