Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mar 22 2011

Everything is so funny!
You called me on my birthday, you were like a dream coming true! You were kind, loving and sweet!
But because it was a DREAM, is gone now!
I can't say how much I loved you more on those days, I was so happy, even with the problems i was dealing with, I was happy for having someone on this earth who IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH ME...

but it's gone, you're gone again....
I don't want to call you anymore, I feel destroyed, i feel broken, I feel like someone who is happy as long as she is sleeping... I can not live without you, NOT only because I'm in love with you, also, because I can not find one small reason for wanting another man or being with them.
I really love you, you will read these sentences so soon. you might not find me then. I am telling you, on these days of MY NEW YEAR, I am so lonely, but i don't want to share my lonely moments with anyone else. 
I was not with you because I was alone without you!
AND I will stay alone because I can only be with you...
I love you SO MUCH